Monday, April 18, 2011

Eco-Wool Felted Laundry Balls- The All Natural Dryer Sheet Alternative

Yesterday I purchased these at the sheep shearing at Rainbow Fleece Farm:

Felted Laundry Balls from Rainbow Fleece Farm
With the impending move to New Jersey hanging over us, I've only been able to buy things that are deemed useful.  This was my attitude when choosing a souvenir in Pensacola Beach (I chose a tar ball from the beach and a magnet), and it has served me well so far.  (It also doesn't exclude kitchen gear since it is ALWAYS useful...hehe).  These laundry balls are functional and I'll always be reminded of a fun day with a friend whenever I use them.

Here's how they work:
You just put them in with your clothes and towels into the dryer and they are supposed to reduce static, shorten drying time, and soften your clothes.  I used them today and I was very impressed.  Now if I could just find a place to put them where they'd stop rolling around...

2 comments: